August 31, 2005

An Apology and Other Matters

First, recently I posted a review of several comics-related blogs. However, as was pointed out to me, one of my comments may have been unnecessarily judgmental and insulting. In reviewing the post, I believe that I owe Chipped Ham Productions an apology - although it was one of those "I need a second look" posts, I made it sound as if it were completely without merit, and that was unnecessary, so Evan, I apologize.

Secondly, Logan at House of the Dead has a free comics contest. All it takes is an e-mail, so enter today!

Finally, please keep those impacted by Hurricane Katrina in your thoughts and prayers. And for those with loved ones in that area, you're in mine.

EDIT: I tweaked some of the code, and made some grammatical changes to this post. Just wanted to acknowledge this publicly.

No comments: