September 3, 2005

Labor Day Updates

First, unlike many others on the blogosphere, I won't link to Hurricane Katrina efforts. It's not that I'm a cynical jerk (although I am getting tired of the "don't-rebuild-NOLA-below-sea-level" style rants, and the back-and-forth is already seeming stale); I'm encouraging you to follow your hearts and your conscience. Besides, that's why Google was invented.

I've added Chipped Ham Productions and Tales from the Longbox to the blogroll for your reading pleasure. In addition, a hearty recommendation for The Comic Asylum, a bright, intelligent, snark-free read on comics and the industry. Please give all three a chance.

Finally, the interview yesterday went very well. Just mailed off some follow up letters (and will be e-mailing someone whom I don't have a snail mail address for), and then, it may be another 2 - 3 weeks. Until then, the search - and temping - resumes.

Maybe in that time, I can get around to reading Scott Pilgrim.

Anyway, since I can't think of more to write, something I swiped from Beaucoup Kevin:

mod
You're a Mod. You dig expensive things, like suits
and speed. You have a fine appreciation for the
Kinks and know that Motown started it all, and
you have fabulous style. Hey, nice hair.
You Know Yer Indie. Let's Sub-Categorize.
brought to you by Quizilla


And yes, I was a mod in high school. Go figure.

No comments: