August 6, 2005

Stuff To Read

My workshop yesterday totally rocked - didn't have a laptop for Power Point, but screw that - I just improvised. I'm feeling really good, a little tired, but that's to be expected.

Now, kids, just a few sites you should be in the know about:
  • First, check out Andy Martello's blog. He's a funny guy, and he was there when I was a (somewhat mediocre) open mike stand-up comic. Plus, he does a really good off-color impersonation of Alf.
  • I honestly think Something Old, Nothing New should be mandatory reading for anyone even interested in pop culture of the past. This month's postings range from Bill Murray to Porky Pig. You'll learn something, kids.
  • Finally, if you did DVDs, add Digitally Obsessed to your hotlist. (There's even an RSS Feed). The reviews alone will make your mouth water.

No comments: