August 9, 2005

Tuesday's Child Is...Something, I Guess

First, even in the midst of a temp assignment, I'm still getting calls that I'll need to follow up on, and opportunities up the wazoo. (And we all know how painful that can be). Plus, right now I'm grooving to disc one of the Quincy Jones boxed set, courtesy of the Schlafly branch of the St. Louis Public Library - the second greatest library system in the world. (Here's the first)

Secondly, mob made a really good point in the comments - I don't want to be ageist, especially at my advanced age. What I'm wondering is, is there a good term of affection for you, the dear reader. My ideas (but I'm open to suggestions) include:
  • readers
  • campers
  • dudes & dudettes
  • hottentots, or
  • you sexy people
Finally, the obligatory comics post - thanks to Newsarama, there's going to be an interesting take on one of my all-time favorite series. And to celebrate, a photo - just for you!

No comments: