December 27, 2005

Curse You, Will Pfeiffer!

OK, so I'm browsing the Net, working on a post comparing this show to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...when I visit Will's blog and his frickin' meme.

Being the weak-willed individual that I am, I must blog on this...and don't feel any obligation on my part to spread this. Trust me.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: stock boy at stereo store, ID checker at gym, research assistant, counselor

Four movies you could watch over and over: "A Hard Day's Night", "Duck Soup", "Adventures of Robin Hood", "Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan"

Four places you’ve lived: Chicago, Illinois; Eugene, Oregon; Brentwood, Missouri and St. Louis, Missouri

Four TV shows you love to watch: "Law and Order: Criminal Intent", "Doctor Who", "Kids in the Hall" and "Boston Legal"

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; Toronto, Canada; and Beloit, WI

Four websites you visit daily: Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin, Roger's Blog, Andy's Blog, and Polite Dissent

Four of your favorite foods: Kugelis, cheeseburgers, fried chicken, and St. Paul sandwiches

Four places you’d rather be: Warsaw, Poland (mooching off potential relatives); London, England (looking for 221B Baker Street); Rome, Italty (I'm kind of a history-of-the-Roman-empire buff), and Berwyn, Illinois (or as some of you may be asking, Berwyn?)

Actually, in lieu of spreading this meme, read this post by the Ink Slinger. You'll thank me later.

No comments: