December 5, 2005

Sick Leave

I'm feeling a little out-of-it; think I'm beginning to catch the first few stages of a cold. Until I'm feeling better, here's the result of a quiz I stole, er, I mean, "copied" from Dr. Sordid:

Your results:
You are Batman
Batman
85%
Superman
80%
Spider-Man
75%
Hulk
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Wonder Woman
60%
The Flash
60%
Supergirl
50%
Robin
47%
Catwoman
45%
Iron Man
35%
You are dark, love gadgets
and have vowed to help the innocent
not suffer the pain you have endured.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

(So, to an old coworker who I hope is reading this - no, I don't have a Superman fixation; I'm obsessed with Batman).

Also, for those of you in the blogosphere - if you wish to help, please send good vibes, chicken soup, large amounts of cash, and leggy supermodels, not necessarily in that order.

No comments: