What If....Bloggers were members of the Avengers?
And so, without further adieu, here's my line-up: read on, if you dare.
- Dave - Ok, maybe it's obvious because he started this, but you know what? Any man who can write the greatest blog post in western civilization automatically gets on the roster. Deal.
- Ian Brill - he's smart, he can be the "plucky young hero", and long ago and far away, he came up with an alternate Avengers line-up.
- Polite Scott - he's more than just a doctor. He's a dashing special agent with a PhD in kicking your @$$. Ok, so maybe he isn't, but he's probably done more to insure accuracy in comic books than anyone, and he was name checked by Gail Simone.
- Johnny Bacardi - just for the name alone.
- James Meekley - he's actually one of the few bloggers to call it as he sees it, and anyone with that trait deserves to be an Avenger. Besides, if you don't agree with him - I suggest watching Sullivan's Travels. It will change your life, and you'll thank me for it later.
- Brian Cronin - let's face it, you may not necessarily agree with his opinions, but you know what? His blog rocks. If that doesn't make him Avenger material, I don't know what does.
- Andy Martello - so he doesn't blog about comics, but you know what? He juggles. He spins plates. He eats fire. Can you do any of those things? Didn't think so.
- Ramblin' Roger - he has a kind of quiet dignity and thoughtfulness about him. Kind of like Captain America.
This is also meant in pure fun - if you would like to continue this as a meme, please do. I'm not trying to insult anyone if they were left out.
Until next time, friends, remember - silence is golden, but my eyes still see.