And you know, when you read stuff like this, are you surprised that comics fans have such a reputation? (So much that they forget that this post consits of lines that don't work).
On the open source tip, been using FoxIt Reader (instead of bloated Adobe) and found some templates for Open Office - if anyone has a recommendation for an address book program that prints out planner-sized pages, please let me know.
Gee, George, are you hurting for work that much?
One site features classic pulp fiction; the other newer pulp fiction. Remember the difference.
(And two pulp fanzines need your support, right now!)
Gmail now has a very important new feature...and I don't mean the ability to read dots.
The Red Haired Librarian is starting the Comics Blog Legion, flight ring and clever nickname sold separately.
All I gotta say to Homercat is.....right on, bro. (One note - song links may not work)
Dorian, just know....I think the dead horse is now a bloody pulp.
Want to know when it's the end? Mark brings us....the Death Clock! (And I'm March 4, 2049)
If you want to send a special someone a Sherlock Holmes greeting card, click here.
What else do Andy & I have in common? We've both met these guys.
Finally, taking a page from Yet Another Comics Blog (as well as my own blog - more Wildcat facts forthcoming), here's some trivia about me:
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Gordon Dymowski, and 400 times smaller!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Gordon Dymowski!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Gordon Dymowski.
- Gordon Dymowski was originally called Cheerioats!
- Gordon Dymowski is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
- It takes
forty minutes to hard-boil Gordon Dymowski.
- Gordon Dymowski can not regurgitate.
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Gordon Dymowski.
- All swans in England belong to Gordon Dymowski.
- Gordon Dymowski is 984 feet tall.