February 12, 2006

Cinnamon Frosted Death

First, my computer seems to be recovering well - had to unhook everything, let it cool down, and repowered it back up. It's working normally, although don't expect me to be hacking into the IRS any time soon.

Anyway, I'm coming down from a successful second place trivia night win, where our team took on the above moniker. For those who are in the STL area, I'm working on putting together a trivia team for March 11th; please e-mail me at blogthispal (at) gmail dot com if you're interested.

By the way, a big shout-out to Greg and (especially) Dorian for helping bring traffic. Thanks to Dorian especially - even though the meme is probably still going strong, I am so tired of manipulated images. (Which means - no Valentines from me, like Scott did on his site. Plus, I'm bitter and cynical about Valentine's Day, since one old flame has her birthday on this day, and another broke up with me on Valentine's Day. However, if any of you single ladies would like to send me photos and resumes, I won't argue).

But if you're single, lonely, and desperate (for me, two out of three ain't bad), why not watch Bottom on DVD. It's the Young Ones (or, more especially, Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson) channelling Beavis & Butthead as two single losers. You'll laugh your tuckus off.

No comments: