February 22, 2006

Riddle Me This!

In another blatant, self-promotional effort (and since I can't think of anything else to write about until I catch up on my comics reading), it's another edition of "Ask Gordon".

Think of it as like The Straight Dope, only more personal with gratuitous pop culture references. Just feel free to post your questions in my comments section before this Sunday (February 26th) at 3:00 pm, and that evening, I will answer them!

Just think - you can ask me questions like "What's your shoe size?"(13), "Why didn't you name yourself Matter Eater Blog?" (It was already taken), "What's Andy Martello like in real life?" (Just like his blog, only funnier) and "What's Greg's deal?" (Some questions are best left unanswered.)

Also, if you're in the St. Louis area this Tuesday, I'll be part of a panel on environmentalism & racism for Greendrinks. No, this isn't a way for me to scam free beer, I'm working - why do you ask?

And why are you snickering?

No comments: