March 15, 2006

Getting Alphabetical

Borrowed From Other Blogs:

A - Age: 38, but looks 37.
B - Band listening to right now: Buzzcocks
C - Career future: Eventually, executive director of a non-profit, followed by freelance consulting for non-profits, allowing me to "retire" in my early 40s
D - Dad's name: Richard
E - Easiest person to talk to: A few select friends
F - Favorite song: "Stand by Me" by Ben E. King
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Chicago
I - Instruments: some piano notes, some guitar chords, a little harmonica
J - Job: Program Director, Clean Air Project
K - Kids: none that I know of
L - Longest car ride ever: Chicago to Eugene, Oregon; then Eugene to St. Louis.
M - Mom's name: Linda
N - Number of jobs you've had: eight
P - Phobia[s]: Heights, snakes
Q - Quote: "Whatever it is, I'm against it"
R - Reason to smile: Fresh brewed coffee in the morning.
S - Song you sang last: "I Walk the Line" Johnny Cash
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 am - 6:00 am (On Sundays, it's 7:00 am)
U - Unknown fact about me: I once served as an extra in a Robert DeNiro movie
V - Vegetable you hate: raw celery
W - Worst habit: not shaving for two to three days
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, left foot, head
Y - Yummy food: ice cream, kugelis, cheeseburgers
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: