- Dad's home from the hospital - despite some complications, he's ok. Of course, he's a little sore, but if someone cracked open my chest, I'd be curmudgeonly. Still, I am changing my ways, and cutting down on the Ding Dongs
- Here's the debate the nation should be having - pencils vs. pens
- DC 52 Speculation - is it just me, or is John Henry Irons (formerly Steel) being set up to be the new Commander Steel in the upcoming Justice Society? I mean, "Last Great American Hero"?
- Not just one, but two revisions on The Prisoner. How cool is that?
- Thanks to Beaucoup Kevin for linking to these Star Trek motivational posters.. I owe him bourbon. Lots of it.
- My computer died at work on Wednesday, and by Thursday, they rebuilt it. They had the technology. They made it better than it was before - better, stronger, faster.
- Need excuses for work? Here you go.
- Unlike Paris Hilton, Andy's videos are good.
- Have to agree with the Pop Culture Gadabout on this one - the New York Dolls' latest totally rocks. You're never going to get the original sound back, but this band manages to recapture the rollicking, lively spirit of the first two Dolls' records. And don't worry - more on that later....
- Finally, taking a cue from Mike (who's rumored to be a "big cheater pants") and Mah Two Cents:
August 11, 2006
Just a few little bits and pieces for the ol' blog:
From Gordon D at 6:50 AM