April 17, 2007

A Lot Less Time But A Lot More Care...

I think I'm getting the hang of this podcasting thing - however, a brief note: I made a slight error and mistakenly referred to When Fangirls Attack as "Women in Comics."

My apologies.

Click here to get your own player.



If the above player doesn't work, head here.

Also, if you would like more information about the topics covered in our podcast, Blog This, Pal! encourages you to click on the links and read more about it!

Librivox

Internet Archive
(Home Page)

Internet Archive (78 rpm archive)

Public Domain 4 U

Folded Space Entry on Public Domain mp3s

(If you would like to leave a voice message, please do so at 206-202-3384. Appropriate call costs apply. Not like I'm ripping off Andy and Golfwidow or anything...)

No comments: