July 12, 2007

A Little Bit O'Springfield


Convenience Stores
Originally uploaded by Gordon D
Consider this a "good reason why I moved back to Chicago"....

As a promotional gimmick for the upcoming movie, several 7-11s nationwide were converted to "Kwik-E-Marts". Luckily, one of them happened to be located within 15 minutes of my home...so I went, brought my digital camera, and took some pictures.

Rather than try to post them all on my blog, I'll direct you to this neat-o super-keen Flickr slideshow.

As an added bonus, I also live a short walk from the infamous "giant Indian" from Wayne's World. (Think "drive during Bohemian Rhapsody). I've included that picture as well.

However, if you want to see the big pile-of-cars-on-a-stick from that movie, you better get out here. More information found here

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Yay, Springfield, VT!