First, thanks to Roger, I have been "Blog Interviewed" (at least, I think) - please feel free to vote for me. If you do, you can name your price - anything from housework to cat sitting to a "night of sin", if you are so inclined.
Me, attempt to bribe my readers? Nah. I think I win, like, a tote bag if I get a good number of votes, or something.
Oh, and the picture of Power Girl? Completely and utterly gratuitous. My love of Darwyn Cooke's artwork notwithstanding, I have no problem pandering to the lowest common denominator.
And here we go!
- If this story is true, this may explain a lot of why Eric Idle gets on my nerves.
- See if you can guess which parts of this I wrote.
- For those of you who are interested, a little piece of Chicago rock history which, 10 years after the fact, is rather laughable.
- Wow, more movies for the Film Crew to handle (and, yes, I will check out Riff Trax)
- Here's how you can improve your presentations (because that's something all comics/pop culture geeks deal with on a daily basis)
- The Accordion Guy explains how records are "leaked" in this futuristic age.
- Looking for something to do with your old vinyl records? Make 'em into a bowl.
- And, of course, no "Blog THIS, Pal!" post would be complete without...singing kittens
Now playing: foodisnotlove - THREE THE HARD WAY