August 29, 2007

Firefox Bookmark Clean Out!

Yes, dear readers, it's that time again - where, in lieu of actually putting together a halfway decent narrative, I attempt to impress you with a collection of randomly assorted links.

First, thanks to Roger, I have been "Blog Interviewed" (at least, I think) - please feel free to vote for me. If you do, you can name your price - anything from housework to cat sitting to a "night of sin", if you are so inclined.

Me, attempt to bribe my readers? Nah. I think I win, like, a tote bag if I get a good number of votes, or something.

Oh, and the picture of Power Girl? Completely and utterly gratuitous. My love of Darwyn Cooke's artwork notwithstanding, I have no problem pandering to the lowest common denominator.

And here we go!
Hey, if Mike can have dirty, filthy hippies on his blog, I can have singing kitties on mine.

----------------
Now playing: foodisnotlove - THREE THE HARD WAY
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Richard said...

Can there be any doubt the Eric Idle story is true? I have no firsthand knowledge but his conduct over the years is a matter of public record and speaks for itself, and every corroborating detail in the article matches a lot of other things we've heard over the years.

On the upside, a visit here demonstrates that Neil Innes isn't finished yet. (And the message board at the site offers some choice words for Mr. Idle...)

Roger Owen Green said...

You're welcome (I think).