Basically, it's a meme, and the rules are thus:
1. Pick 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO Googling/using IMDb search functions.
(Feel free to stick your guesses in the comments section)
- Chicolini may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
- He's very fussy about his drums, you know. They loom large in his legend.
- Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.
- Oh, you're losing your arm! You used to be able to pitch better than that.
- He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy!
- I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
- You are in a position to demand nothing. I, on the other hand, am in a position to grant nothing.
- To make life worth living a man or woman has to have a great love or a great cause... I have neither.
- You know the guy who can pick up any girl? I'm him. On crack.
- It doesn't take a great actor to recognize a bad one.