However, 2010 was pretty cool, so this year, I'm not only posting quotes, but including the occasional "honorable mention" - a post or mention outside of the blog that I thought was cool.
And to quote Jackie Gleason, away-y-y-y we go....
January - Some days, it just doesn't pay to sneak a peek at Twitter while I'm working.
February - ...why I think Kari Byron is so much sexier than Jenny McCarthy
March - I know there are nine more months in 2010, but I think we have our first candidate for Worst Comic of the Year.
April - William Shatner? Really? How 2007....
- Honorable mention - Chuck Norris may be tough, as the Internets claim, but Bruce Lee taught Chuck Norris. And I think possibly even Chuck Moore, but Mr. Moore isn't saying
May - You had me at redhead
June - We've had years of academic arguments...Joey goes straight for the gut. And wins.
July - His presence reminds us that life is fun, worth living, and Mr. BLESSED defines the concept of "awesome", so much so that he can only be spoken of in all caps and bold face font.
- Honorable Mention - Eleventh Doctor Review, Part One at Comic Related
- Honorable Mention - What did we learn? That tech is used for social change in so many excellent and unique ways...and that the best way to move towards social change is to build communities through collaboration and communication.
August - Now, more than ever, the game is truly afoot.
- Honorable Mention - Eleventh Doctor Review Part Two on Comic Related
September - It's statements like the one above that continue to convince me that fellow comics fan/Twitter maven Rich is my long lost cousin from England.
October - Bruce Campbell as the voice of Larry Trainor, aka Negative Man - There. I said it. I will fight you if you disagree.
- Honorable Mention - And that's what we need more in television - a sense of what's gonna happen next?
November - Actually, two things - move the character beyond the Frank Miller pastiches of the last twenty-some years, but also really begin to rebuild the character of Bruce Wayne
December -...it shows that Who fans share in some common values: a willingness to be open to new experiences, new people, and new ideas. Everything that I loved about the series as a teenager...well, it's there in spades now that I'm an adult.
Of course, there are big plans for the blog for 2011 - hopefully, will get the chance to share them in the next day or so.
As always, thanks for reading!