February 5, 2011

Next Week, Get a Close, Personal Experience with Me!


TECH cocktail Chicago 9
Originally uploaded by ChicagoMicro
I'm planning a theme week next week for the blog, so I thought I would outline some events in my schedule that...well, you may be interested in.

(By the way, I look the same as I do in this picture, only not as chunky. And better dressed).

    On Tuesday, February 8th, I'll be attending the Social Media Breakfast , which is a great opportunity for basic working. (There are also other Social Media Breakfasts around the country). In addition...
  • I will be presenting the evening of February 8th as part of the Chicago Net Tuesday meeting. I'll be talking about Sherlock Holmes and Social Media, and is a great chance to see me in hot, community organizing action
  • On February 10th, I'll be attending the Red Cross' Flirting For Disaster at Lux Bar. It's a fund raising/networking event that is well worth your time and attention.


By the way, the gentleman on the left in the photo is my pal Mike Dwyer. Be sure to catch him with his improv troupe, Mustang Repair, at one of their upcoming shows. You can usually catch me there as well.

And now, back the usual blogging shenanigans

No comments: