July 13, 2011

Two Moments of Coolness Via The Internets

Awhile ago, I talked about Michael Epstein...and I really liked his music with the Motion Sick. Michael Epstein also performs in a duo called Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling, who take their name from an episode of The Prisoner.

Not to be outdone, the duo created a shot-for-shot recreation of the opening credits, and quite frankly - this tune rocks. Hard. So much so that I'm looking forward to their "takes" on these episodes.



If this were the only cool thing I received via the Internet, I would be ecstatic. However, I received another piece of Zone 4-related coolness, but that's going to have to wait. (And has nothing at all to do with The Prisoner)

While you are waiting, you can watch a shot-by-shot comparison of Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling's recreation with the original here.

1 comment:

Michael J. Epstein said...

Thanks!