July 26, 2011

A Very Important Announcement from Blog THIS, Pal!



With everything that's been happening, it would be easy to miss the fact that a very important - and critical - task needs to be performed. So important, in fact, that your very lives can be affected if you do not take action.

And that action, of course, is the purchase of a calendar.

I know, you're wondering why you should purchase a calendar now when the new year doesn't start for another five months. However, I am a strong believer in proper time management, and I would be remiss in not reminding my readers to purchase their calendars. And with Border's going out of business, there will be ample opportunity to save money when purchasing a calendar.

But some of you may not be able to use a calendar - in that regard, I have embedded the following education film at the top of this post as a public service. Perhaps this will help you sharpen your calendaring skills, and ultimately, make your life easier.

Once again, I do this to help you, the reader of this blog. Because I want you to never miss an appointment or an opportunity to "play hooky" from some unpleasant task.

Enjoy!

No comments: