October 15, 2011

Blogging About Blogging

So you're probably wondering where the heck I've been this week....actually, my main computer caught a nasty virus, and my attempts to update the Ubuntu distro on Harvey....well, I've been computer less except for a work computer, and the local library.

(And thankfully, this has been a relaxing work week despite a busy last week, meaning that I am now gaining some future freelance clients, staying current on my part time gig, and networking to find that elusive "dream job I keep hearing about.").

Until then, I'm keeping pretty busy with my extracurricular activities - I'm putting on a social media training for small businesses and non-profits; you are welcome to sign up here if you want to attend on 10/26. It will be small, but trust me, you'll get a lot out of it.

Of course, there's a new Zone 4 episode (which, in my humble opinion, is more important online conversation than the recent canonization of Steve Jobs); let's have pal Brant explain it in detail (just be sure to join us on Facebook):





Finally, please tune in on Sundays  at 1 pm CST for Whoverse - you can listen live at this page, and listen to the Whoverse archive a day or so later.

Thanks again, and trust me, I haven't forgotten you - at least, Roger won't let me.