November 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Online Catch-Up

Yes, it's that time again - time for me to highlight the various goings-on and online shenanigans that I've been participating in throughout the past week.

If you haven't already, be sure to RSVP for Doctor Who 101 on 11/19 (that's next Saturday) from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm. If you're a Facebook pal and have RSVP'd yes to the invite....you still need to use the Eventbrite page. Yes, it's that critical.

I've also begun parlaying my involvement with Chicago Net Tuesday into "building my brand", as the marketing wonks would say. You can easily join us on Google Plus, and you can find me there as well, via my about.me page.

In addition, I can also now post my own blog entries to Chicago Now's Job Stalker, and I have to say....I'm actually quite glad. I was getting a wee bit concerned with the slightly dour introductions - now, I can bring on my most positive attitudes uncensored!

(Work-wise, freelancing is hectic, but OK; some great opportunities have come in for the future that are going to really rock. Have some fun stuff early in 2012 that I can't talk about just yet, but trust me, I think all of you will dig it).

And finally, new Zone 4! (Dr. Whoverse is a rerun this week, thanks to our crack producer being in Austin....and I kinda wish he would stay there. But that's a tale for another time). And if you have a few bucks, why not sponsor us? (If you do, I will say nice things about you). Take it away, Brant!



No comments: