March 23, 2012

Panic in the Streets of Berwyn?

(Been listening to Louder Than Bombs by the Smiths quite a bit; hence the title reference)


Well, this week is going to see me taking a well-deserved break from Zone 4, but that shouldn't stop you from listening. Or from making comments that the show slightly dips when I'm not around.

But in all honesty, I have been quite busy and have been "filling out the old online portfolio", as some pundits might put it. I'm gearing up for the online broadcast premiere of The Bar Tab of Rassilon with pal Phil - please be sure to join us at 1:00 pm Chicago time on Sunday, March 25th for our premiere. Simply head to http://www.livestream.com/egentv to watch, and also join us on Facebook by heading to http://www.facebook.com/BarTabofRassilon.

(Got lectured by one of the Radio Free Skaro guys about how I formatted time. I said "CST" instead of "CDT" on Twitter. I think they owe pal Roger an apology, since he's the guy who finds my gaffes).

But anyway, there have been some really cool professional - and personal - highlights for me online this week, including:
Now, a small favor - Carlos, who edits Excelsior Webcomics (where my take on Wonderman will make his debut) also writes a manga-flavored strip called Eco-Teen. Please check it out when you get a chance.

No comments: