June 1, 2012

It's June Already?

Things have been really hopping for me, and so far, the month's barely begun, and my calendar is starting to get filled in. Here's what's on my plate thus far:

  • On Saturday, June 9th, I'll be presenting at Chicago COUNTS, a one-day conference that deals with tech and social good. I'll be presenting on "How Not to Be A Douchebag: Social Media for the rest of us". If you're interested in attending, please RSVP by heading over to  http://chicagocounts2012.eventbrite.com
  • Upcoming Meetups for both Net Tuesday and the Chicago Doctor Who groups
  • Becoming the new organizer for Chicago Geek Breakfast
  • Impending regular contract work that will (hopefully) provide me with a little more structure to my day....and longer term work.
 But otherwise, things are going great - I have another listing of cool Chicago stuff on Job Stalker, and I'll be performing more of my usual online tomfoolery at the Zone 4 Facebook page - if you like it, we'll give you a shout out, and I will make some obnoxious comments at your expense. (And be sure to check out our latest episode)

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: