September 27, 2017

Cruising Around the Internet


As you can see, I haven't been keeping out of trouble; in fact, there are several really cool opportunities where my name's been out in the spotlight.

I'm really proud of this podcast interview for Working Class Creatives.  It's one of the more in-depth interviews I've given as a writer....and I'm really proud that I participated.

I've also hit a semi-hot streak on Chicago Now's One Cause At A Time, and in that spirit, here are two posts that suggest that fear and hope are the same sides of the coin.

Special thanks to pal Brendan for a link to my Amazon page in his review of a pulp-era biography. 

If you follow my writings on I Hear of Sherlock, you have probably read this already...but if you haven't, here's my review of Adam Lance Garcia's Sherlock Holmes/classic pulp pastiche The Heir Apparent. And yes, it's that good.

On the professional front, you can find my Twitter contributions to an earlier edition of Sproutchat 

Oh, did I mention that I was in this collection of academic writing? Twice? Well, now you know...

Finally, if you're looking to see me in a professional capacity, I will be coworking out of Second City tomorrow. Seriously.


No comments: