Here's a little cut and paste on the rules - otherwise, please feel free to scroll down:
1. Pick one film to represent each letter of the alphabet.
2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title, unless the film is simply titled A or The, and I don't know of any films with those titles.
3. Return of the Jedi belongs under "R," not "S" as in Star Wars Episode IV: Return of the Jedi. This rule applies to all films in the original Star Wars trilogy; all that followed start with "S." Similarly, Raiders of the Lost Ark belongs under "R," not "I" as in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Conversely, all films in the LOTR series belong under "L" and all films in the Chronicles of Narnia series belong under "C," as that's what those filmmakers called their films from the start. In other words, movies are stuck with the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release. Use your better judgement to apply the above rule to any series/films not mentioned.
4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of their number's word. 12 Monkeys would be filed under "T."
5. Link back to Blog Cabins in your post so that I can eventually type "alphabet meme" into Google and come up #1, then make a post where I declare that I am the King of Google.
6. If you're selected, you have to then select 5 more people.
And so, without further adieu, here we go
Escape from New York
Flight of the Phoenix
A Hard Day's Night
Joe Strummer - The Future Is Unwritten (An upcoming blog post!)
The Kids Are Alright
Last Tango in Paris
National Lampoon's Animal House
Planet of the Apes
School of Rock
The Third Man
Underdog (yes, I liked Underdog. Don't mock me)
Without a Clue
X: The Man with the X Ray Eyes
You Kill Me
Although the meme states I need to tag five people, not going to - this is purely voluntary for those wishing to pick it up. However, the ones I'm thinking of, I'm going to send a ham sandwich instead.