December 11, 2017

Sharpening My Online Profile


Now that Thanksgiving is over and we're on our way towards Christmas (and other holidays), I thought it would be a great opportunity to highlight some of my other online appearances. (Plus, it would allow me to build my search presence, since Blogger auto-posts to Google Plus, enhancing search optimization).

Yes, I can throw around online marketing buzzwords, why do you ask?

First, pre-Chicago TARDIS I had a hot streak writing for Chicago Now's One Cause At a Time, ending with a piece on "thoughts and prayers"...as well as a guest post on gratitude for another Chicago Now blog.

(When I'm not writing, I'm playing with Instagram....you can follow me there, you know)

Speaking of gratitude, I shared my thankful attitude on Sean Taylor's blog and also wrote a little about sex. Seriously.

And lest we forget...I have a new novella out. My fiction makes great Christmas gifts, you know. 



No comments: