April 3, 2007

Back in Business!

Ok, now I have the most important thing set up in my new apartment - my computer. Had to get a new phone jack installed in the second bedroom (or the "office", or even the "love shack"), but now I can catch up on blogging, thanks to Orac (the pet name for my computer).

First, the deadline for questions is April 8th (this Sunday), but only because somebody decided to monopolize it.

Secondly, I received an e-mail from Tammy Caplain, who directed the fan film Fartman: Caught in a Tight Ass, and she asked me to review it. Here goes:
For some people - like myself - Howard Stern's sense of humor is an acquired taste. However, you don't need to be a fan to enjoy Fartman: Caught in A Tight Ass. Yes, it's seven minutes of fart and poop jokes...but these are clever fart and poop jokes. (The baseball bat gag itself is worth the time). Plus, there are some clever uses of multiple frames (like on 24), the acting is appropriately tongue-in-cheek, and this film is well-made and will, at the very least, bring a goofy smile to your face. Personally, I'm hoping the sequel sees Fartman team up with Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo. Although I would recommend watching this at home, only because some employers have more rigid senses of humor. Recommended.


Reason I'm glad I moved back - guess who's returning to Channel 11 on Sunday nights? (God, it's like being back in high school)

Finally, to celebrate my becoming more settled, a video - for you!

No comments: