January 22, 2014

I Know Cool People - Mike Luoma (Update!)

Every once in awhile, I like to give the heads-up on some cool things that my online (and offline) friends are doing. So when fellow Zone 4 colleague Mike Luoma (host of Glow in the Dark Radio) touched base with me recently, I was more than happy to oblige.

Three of his most recent books are now available via the Comixology app, so you can access them via your iPads, Android Tablets, smartphones, and other such devices.

And what books they are! I was fortunate enough to review them in the past (thanks to complimentary review copies - obligatory disclosure), so I can honestly say that these books are definitely worth your time.

First comes Good Samaritan: Unto Dust, an extremely gripping tale of the spiritual and the superheroic, and wouldn't be out of place, say, as part of Image Comics.

Next we have The Adventures of Alibi Jones, featuring Mike's flagship character. It's gripping, smart space opera and quite definitely worth your attention.

Finally, there's Introducing RED HOT!, a really good tale of early superheroics with a great twist.

All three of these books are really good reads....and in my Red Hot review, I dared Mike to actually write a lousy book. This time around, I'm challenging you, dear reader, to drop a book you dislike and pick up one - or all - of these issues.

Now, you have no excuse not to do so.


No comments: