November 1, 2015

Welcome to NaBloPoMo 2015: Blog THIS, Pal! Style!

Yes, this year, like year's past, I'm taking up the NaBloPoMo challenge.

For those who may be unaware, the word is short for "National Blog Posting Month", where bloggers are challenged to write 30 posts in 30 days....

...and this year, it will be a bit trickier, but I can make a few promises.

First, I'm going to try to keep to Sunday reviews of new Doctor Who. (This week's the obvious exception - my review's going to be up on Tuesday).

Starting next week, every Monday's going to be a new entry in the Mondays With Columbo series.

Plus, we have several holidays - including Thanksgiving - which can provide filler, as well as Chicago TARDIS.

(Also, I will post links on days when I write new Chicago Now: One Cause At A Time posts - those should count for something)

So get ready for NaBloPoMo Fever!



No comments: