January 31, 2018

Join Me For...A MONTH OF LETTERS


I'll be honest...I've been feeling isolated. Much of it was due to the flu, but I've realized that I tend to spend more time in front of a keyboard. I miss the joy of putting pen to paper and reaching out...and in February, I plan to rectify that.

I'm participating in A Month of Letters Challenge - every day, I have to mail at least one piece. That's it - could be a letter, package, or something that isn't business. Yes, it starts tomorrow, but at some point...things will run out.

Which is why, I'm asking those who are interested in receiving a piece of mail from me (letter, card, etc) to please send me your address via http://www.postable.com/gordondymowski or my website contact page.

And yes, you can mail me back. Thanks! 

No comments: