March 30, 2005

Hump Day Fever

With all apologies to Chicago DJ Steve Dahl...
"Well you know, it takes forever
Yeah, the wait seems so long, for Wednesday to get here,
Well ya know today is hump day, let me sing my song,
And let me make it clear....Hump Day Fever!"
And yes, it does take its tune from Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever", but don't hold that against it.

As you can see, I've done a little bit of redecorating - got a trackback/comment deal from Haloscan (because, let's face it - Blogger's comment section is a little lacking), and for those of you who cared, the three fake searches from this post were

"Brian likes gladiator movies"
"Barney likes Little Debbies"
"hot nude photos"


At least I didn't post "hot nude David Duchovny blog"

Finally, there appears to be good news and bad news about the new BBC Doctor Who series.

No comments: