June 27, 2006

Celebrations and Ruminations

First, a hearty congratulations to Tom the Dog for two years on the blogosphere. He's a scholar, a gentleman, and has never been accused of being a "cheater pants."

Secondly, today is the 40th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dark Shadows...and it's being revived yet again.

Thirdly, it's that time again - time for you, the reader (both of you) to ask me your deepest, darkest questions - personal or professional, serious or silly, comic or other related - you can ask me questions like:
  • What's five minus two? Three
  • What do you think of Marvel's Civil War? Don't know - I'm swearing off massive crossovers, and if I want to peruse them, will read them at the comics shop.
  • Why is Greg so frickin' cool? Because he calls it as he sees it, and his blog name's in Latin.

So, please feel free to leave your questions in the comments section - or, if Haloscan doesn't work for you, e-mail them to me directly. I'll post my answers this Thursday.

No comments: