November 15, 2008

Sherlock Holmes Fights Nazis!

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view), I'm going to be out and about, and busy catching up on things, including the blog. So just a brief recap of everything that's going on (and yes, it's a little self-promoting, but just to give you guys a heads-up):
  • Because my former blogroll service is slightly kaput (with little signs of resurgence), I've switched my blogroll over to Blogger's sidebar widget. It's not as nice in listing all the blogs, but is a little bit more reflective of what I actually read. If you want to be on my blogroll, just drop me a line or direct message me on Twitter.
  • Speaking of which - Social Media A Go-Go contest still on. Add the widget in the sidebar. Submit a question. Win valuable prizes. You'll thank me later.
  • On Sunday night, be sure to check out the new and improved Comic Related, with the latest edition of TV Party. (I hear it gets your dishes snugably fresh, or something)
So, for your entertainment until then, enjoy the cinematic classic Sherlock Holmes & the Secret Weapon, in which Sherlock Holmes fights Nazis. Not a hoax, not a trick, nor an imaginary story, so to speak.



And now, time for a ham sammich.

No comments: