February 26, 2010

More Transitional Stuff Before I Get to the Blog

Since I haven't had the chance to really write a blog entry (will be focusing on that this weekend), I'm providing this window into how I spent my spare time in my youth.

And also, just a word of advice in light of the passing of Andrew Koenig - first, there are a lot of people who are suffering silently from depression. It's never easy to handle, and it's often tough to know how to reach out...but do so. If there's somebody hurting in your life, you may not be able to totally cure them, but you can make their load a bit more bearable.

Consequently, if you're the type of person who likes to marginalize others - you know, ignore them, devalue them, maybe act as if they're invisible, there's only one word for you. And I'm too polite to say it - life is too short to treat anybody with less than total respect.

Life is short. Let's do right by each other.

No comments: