November 1, 2014

Welcome to NaBloPoMo 2014!


Yes, it's that time once again - welcome to NaBloPoMo 2015!
In an effort to drive traffic and play major league catchup with the blog, I'm going to post once a day - every day - for the next 30 days! Think of this as my way of holding my own marathon of writing.

(Yes, I could do Nanowrimo, but with several fiction assignments pending....well, I'll be doing it anyway. But this is a way for me to stay current, keep myself blogging, and quite honestly, keep the creative juices flowing.
This year, the blog will be focusing on several key issues (and hopefully, I can make all 30 days). Coming soon:
  • An essay about how "Causing McCausland" from Pro Se Production's anthology Tall Pulp came about;
  • The Second Annual Cheapskate Film Festival
  • Liveblogging the series finale of Doctor Who Series 8! and soon...
  • The glory of Kill Shakespeare!

So hold onto your hats, people - it's going to be a very interesting ride!

No comments: