January 13, 2018

2017 in Review

gordon.dymowski_full

It's a little something I do every year: review the blog, pull random posts, and insert quotes. It's a great way to build SEO, as well as have fun...and yes, I've done it for One Cause At A Time as well.

And now, here we go...

January
- (Think of it as the 24 of the 1930s, only in written form and much less Kiefer Sutherland)

February - First, here's the deal - you don't own the franchise you love.

March - Because being a caregiver can be terribly isolating, and I just need to connect with another human being.

April - In the past month, I've packed up, rented a truck, and am moving my things into storage. I'm also going to move (temporarily) into my mom's apartment while she's ill 


May - It's more than just another great anthology...it's put together by some really good people

June - It would be strange if Doctor Who, for example, became a wacky sitcom about a chiropractor with short-term memory problems

July - Right now, I need to adjust a new lifestyle.

August - It's a combination of escapism and call to arms. And I've never felt prouder of being a pulp fan than right now.

September - Just because CBS is mishandling Star Trek: Discovery doesn't mean you should miss out

October - ...either my memory is failing or I drank too much tequila last night

November - Did I get it right? Probably not. But what matters is that I made the effort

December - Don't get me wrong - I'm still very "Bah, humbug" about Christmas. But this year, I'm feeling more grateful that melancholy.

No comments: