April 6, 2005

Who Needs A Social Life?

Whew, boy, figured I would head to the library and blog between work meetings - right now, this week and next are going to be mega-busy, and luckily, there are some really cool events coming up that you might get a glimpse of me at, if you're lucky.

First, there's Venus Envy on the 16th - it's an event that features female artists, and is one of the greatest shindigs here in town. I'll be working reception from 7:30 to 9:30 pm, and after that, I'll be taking in the sights, wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

Also, there's an upcoming Happy Hour for Boys and Girls Town of Missouri that I did nothing for (that pesky job always gets in the way, and if my employers are reading this - I'm kidding), but I would strongly encourage you to register to come. (Yes, I'm the big guy in the blue shirt and tie in the picture.)

You know, it's times like this that sometimes - sometimes - I wish I had become an accountant.

No comments: