May 10, 2005

Cruisin' the Blogosphere

Well, kids, it's back to work for me - I'm scheduled up the wazoo (and boy, we all know how painful that is. Instead of taking on a non-issue like, say, the new DC logo, I've decided to perform a little cut-and-paste. Think of it as a blog version of Chris Brown's Mixed Bag (and I'll have to keep an eye out for the next time it's done).

First, Laura at Bloggity-Blog-Blog is participating in a breast cancer walk, and she needs your help. Plus, you can also enter a drawing - for more information, click here. It's a worthy cause and you can win stuff. How cool is that?

Thanks to everyone's favorite green-skinned superhero blogger, here's a great way to kill time at work. And it's so cute as well.

In light of recent comic events, well....personally, I think the whole "comic-character-as-blogger" trend is starting to wear a little. Thankfully, however, you now have the Snark Free Happy Fun Blog, as well as two opportunities to expand your horizions.

Believe the hype - Jamie Foxx earned his Oscar for Ray. I also suggest watching the expanded version, but avoid the commentary, which consists of Taylor Hackford calling everyone involved "excellent" and "awesome" for two and a half hours.

Finally, in light of this news - if anyone involved wants me to consult, please feel free to contact me. I don't mind taking professional trips to Chi-town, especially if it means more time with the godson.

No comments: