September 11, 2006

Nah, Today's Nothin' Special....

In all honesty, I had said what I can say about today in this post - my only follow-up comment: this past weekend, a pal and I were enjoying coffee, watching women and shooting the breeze. He asked me if I had heard the conspiracy theories that our government was behind the 9/11 attacks, and my response was, "I don't think our president's smart enough to pull something off like that."

Ok, so while you're laughing that off (and for more positive experiences), please feel free to decide how you're going to celebrate Star Trek's 40th birthday.

Also, a brief note - because this week's going to be busy for me work wise, I'm extending the deadline for signing up for the "Burn THIS, Pal!" CD exchange to Friday, September 15th. Now's the time to get in, folks.

No comments: