November 16, 2012

Oh, Wait, You CAN Take the Sky From Me....

In all honesty, this has been one heckuva busy week - part of it has been focused on finding paid work (my last source of income finished last week, and although I've had some positive leads and great interviews, I'm always open to networking and considering the next best gig - just check out my Linked In profile for more details).

However, thankfully I was able to do a wee bit of networking at a Chicago Now SEO/social media training (and I'll be heading for an outing this Saturday). Thankfully, between blogging about tech and the social good, plus my volunteer work for a state task force, I should be able to generate at least one possible lead to pursue before the holidays.

(Oh, and Mom's moving early next week. She's heading for a smaller place further southeast, and it's accessible by public transportation. So as you can see....things have been a bit hectic).

And this week sees not just a new column for Comic Related, but also a great new episode of Zone 4 for your listening pleasure.


No comments: