April 29, 2016

Back to Too Much Time On My Hands....

So you've probably noticed that I haven't been as active on this blog for the past month....I have a good excuse.

I've been working. Part-time, freelance, and it's been...a challenge.

Won't go into too many details - let's just say that when you're dealing with an organization in transition, personal and professional time need to be allocated in different ways.

My non-personal blogging writing has been pretty consistent....and you'll see the results in a day or so. I've also been working on some other projects, and...well, you know.

At this point, I'm not folding this blog at all, but will need to rethink how I approach it. Part of it may just be letting go of the whole must-blog-once-a-day mentality; part of it will include creating an editorial calendar (so that I have something else to ignore).

But for now, I'm taking some personal time - time to work on some other writing projects, time to relax, and time to rejuvenate.

After that, I've got a lot of catching up to do.....

No comments: