April 29, 2016

My Online Shenanigans While Not Busy Blogging.....

As I mentioned yesterday, although I haven't been blogging in the past few weeks, I have been busy with other online writing pursuits.

(As well as pursuing other opportunities, one of which will be coming shortly....)

For example, if you read Chicago Now's One Cause At a Time, you'll find some reflections on both Prince's passing and taking the professional road less traveled.

You also missed one of my first interviews as a professional writer....read now and help drive that online traffic!

I'm also making plans for the upcoming Celebration of Star Trek at DePaul as well.....

And also, I'm working on a four issue comic for Last Ember Press - I'll provide the details when it's closer to being released. But trust me, you'll dig it....

Now that I have some time on my hands, I'll get to catch up on reading, writing, and blogging. I'll be honest, even though my blogging has been minimal these past few months....it definitely beats the alternative


No comments: