April 22, 2012

Post-C2E2 Podcast-O-Ganza


Yes, this is my moment of self-promotion, in which I encourage you to listen to the best podcast on the planet. This week's episode is all about Pulp Ark, which happened this weekend, and which I couldn't attend. (Sandwiched between C2E2 and next weekend's Windy City Pulp and Paper, I just couldn't swing it in terms of travel and time).

You'll also notice that I didn't use the photos that you may have seen featuring me and two of the hosts of Nerd Girls Eye View, another podcast on Comic Related that you should be listening to. I have a Flickr account; please Google me on Flick to check those out. (There's a fine line between cool and creepy, and I've already used those photos. Need to show my fellow podcasters some respect).

Along with pal Chuck and new(ish) pal Ginny, I recorded a brief segment for an episode of their Ginny Tonic Hour podcast. (And surprise! surprise! It's about Doctor Who.) You definitely want to give this one a listen, folks.

Speaking of Doctor Who, you may have heard that Egen.tv, the online home of Bar Tab of Rassilon, has had to move, necessitating a fundraiser to cover costs. You are more than welcome to join me at the Highball Lounge, 738 N. Clark, on Sunday, April 29th, from 6:00 pm to midnight. General Admission is $10; $25 gets you a drink voucher; $50 gets you a $25 voucher towards the silent auction. There will be films! Guests! Bands! Comedians! So thank you for allowing me this brief commercial message.
And to finish off, please feel free to check out my latest ramblings on both Job Stalker and the Baker Street Blog.

No comments: