April 9, 2014

My Adventures in Editing: LANCE STAR Volume 4

It seems like only two weeks ago that I had announced my last editing project for Airship 27 Productions....

....actually, I take that back. It was two weeks ago.

This time, I'm here to announce the release of Lance Star-Sky Ranger Volume 4 . Four tales of high-flying aviation, action, adventure, and all sorts of fun stuff. It's a darn good read, and available via paperback and Kindle (and if you don't own a Kindle, you can either download the app for Android/iOs, or simply use Amazon's Online Kindle Reader for Chrome or Firefox).

But if you're looking for a nice, trial read, you can't go wrong with pal Ron's The Wind Up Kid . For less than a cup of Starbuck's, you can enjoy this nice, short story in e-book form focusing on a metallic gunslinger in the Wild West. (If you like a certain 1960s show featuring Robert Conrad and Ross Martin, this will be your cup of tea). Trust me - it's an easy, breezy read that you'll really find entertaining.

On that note, a slight commercial plug - as many of you know, I have an affiliate relationship with Amazon.com, and would like to cordially invite you to purchase any of the fine titles I've worked on. I get a small return on any purchases - just enough to keep the blog rolling. But think of it like this - if you're looking to read some really cool stories, or just want to help out an indie publisher, here's a great way to do it....and thanks!


No comments: